Gray-Nicolls Compression Cricket Sock
48% Polyamide, 36% Polyamide Microlon, 11% Elastane, 5% Polypropylene
Engineered Gradient Compression:
Gradient compression has been engineered to provide the correct level of surface pressure to specific parts of the body. This enhances circulation and gets more vital oxygen to your active muscles – boosting your power, speed and stamina. Improved circulation also helps to eliminate lactic acid build up and other metabolic wastes during an intense workout.
- A Long sock that uses graduated compression technology to stimulate blood flow and improve performance.
- Reinforced toe and heel to give you comfort better durability and shock absorbsion.
- Left and right anatomic construction.
- Air channels in foot enables better air circulation and faster moisture transportation.
- Targeted padding in the sole to cushion the foot from shoe spikes.
Size: M(6-8.5uk) / L(9-12uk)